Resident Frequently Asked Questions
- Why should I rent from your company?
- How do I apply to rent?
- Will I sign a lease?
- What fees, costs, or charges may apply during tenancy?
We are a professional, knowledgeable, and courteous property management company. We work very hard to provide the highest quality resident services you'll ever experience.
- We use professional vendors (painters, handymen, plumbers, carpet cleaners, etc) to ensure that your unit is in good condition. We inspect the work performed to ensure that everything is ready before you move in.
- We are available 24 hours a day to handle emergency maintenance repairs.
- We provide detailed Move-in and Move-out Inventory forms for proper documentation of the condition of your rental.
- All deposits that are retained by us are kept in a FDIC insured bank.
- When you sign your lease, you have a meeting with your property manager to go over all parts of the lease to help ensure that everyone is aware of their responsibilities under the lease.
- All our property managers are licensed real estate professionals according to state requirements.
Check out our application guidelines to be sure you qualify, then complete our application form and submit it to us along with the application fee for the home you want. We'll process it and let you know the results.
Yes, for most of our properties you will sign a 12 month lease that covers our responsibilities to each other throughout our tenancy. We will go over each part of the lease to ensure you understand it. After your application is accepted, your deposit is received, and your lease is signed, we'll hand you the keys to your home!
EXPLANATION OF CHARGES AND FEES
Application Fee- all residents must fill out an application fee to reside in any rental property
$50.00 per person
Move In Fee- this covers your move in inspection and cost for the attorney prepared lease $100.00
Rush Fee- this covers any move in that happens within 5 days from approval $200.00
Pet Fee- this is a non-refundable fee that is charged per pet $300.00
Return of Holding Deposit (before moving in)- there is a processing fee which is charged to any resident that is provided a return of a holding deposit AFTER the resident has been approved – see rental application $250.00
Posting Fee (3 Day Notice, 7 Day Non-Compliance) – 3 Days Demand Notices are posted when rental payments are not made in a timely manner, 7 Day notices are posted on property for non-compliance issues on property $50.00
Follow up Inspection for Non-Compliance- this charge is posted is a resident fails to correct or communicate corrected violations $50.00
Add/Remove Residents from Lease- $50.00
Collections- any account sent to collections is subject to a $100.00 collection fee
Eviction Costs- if eviction proceedings are filed and an office representative must attend a hearing
$50.00 1st hour per person, $25.00 per hour per person each additional hour
Writ of Possession - $75.00
Lock Outs- during normal business hours additional keys may be retrieved from office, after hours residents will be referred to call professional locksmith
No Show Fee- if any resident fails to show up for a scheduled appointment there will be a $50.00 charge
Past Rental Verifications- $25.00
Abuse of Emergency Line- some residents will call the emergency line for non-emergency issues, this will result in a $25.00 per call charge. Emergencies are- fire, flood, septic, no heat, no water, no electricity
Lost Lease- if a resident does not have an email address and needs an additional copy of the lease mailed it will be a $10.00 fee
Certified Mail- any notices required to be sent certified mail will be subject to current postage rates minimum cost $6.70
Foreign Check Fee- $25.00
NSF Fees- any returned checks will be subject to a minimum fee of $40.00
Tenant Charges for Maintenance- Please refer to signed lease
*Fees and charges are subject to change*